tiistai 31. joulukuuta 2013

Suomi

Something about my thoughts when arriving back to Finland and home.



*Why do all these people speak my language? It is very intimidating and doesn't sound polite.

*Have people stopped smiling at me because they think I'm of a different race (as my friends kindly tell me I look like)?

*I'm still scared that we might crash any minute when we turn or go to roundabout because we are going the wrong way. My mom is not willing to let me drive just yet.

*I was secretly hoping to come here to -30degrees. +2 is not the same.

*My color is already fading.

*Though it only is temporary, I love the fact that there are kids running everywhere in my house and I can just scoop one up onto my lap. This is home.

*I hate jet lag.

*I've been home less than five days and it already feels like I never left. Okay, not quite.

Happy New Year everyone! I can honestly say 2013 was the best year of my life so far. Hoping 2014 will bring new adventures and challenges.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti