torstai 19. joulukuuta 2013

Bye Fiji









Crab race.


Feeding fish.

Blue Lagoon Island.

Moments just before sunrise.



What can I say.
Fiji week was awesome. But a whole week in the sun and hot was enough for a while, hopefully enough to keep me happy through the coming cold months!
Though many times I wished I had a friend with me, truth is that I might not have met all these great people if I wasn't holidaying alone. Sharing travel experiences and all. And so it turns out that about five other people I met are on the same flight to LA. No need to be lonely!

Traveling is always so much waiting and sitting. After a long day of waiting for my 11-hour nightflight I finally arrive to LA, in local time 9 hours before I even left. Plan was to see some of Hollywood today, but exhaustion won. And I'm the one who never really takes naps!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and flying to Phoenix. It's been nearly four years!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti