sunnuntai 27. tammikuuta 2013

Happy Australia Day

Yes, I have said I like rain. But when it's been raining for 4 days, and more is coming, I'm not fond of it anymore. Hassu tyttö-feeling is long gone.

My first Australia Day was 100% humid. Expect of that, it was like any other rainy day, though I did meet some friendly new people. We were not celebrating or anything, might have if it hadn't been raining.
If I haven't told you yet, I really enjoy meeting people here, because Australian's are wonderful! I'm starting to appreciate small talk, it just comes so easily and naturally from them. I couldn't say it's hard to get along with Aussie people :) The whole culture is quite different than back home, right now I'm lovin' it.

The view from Mt Coot-tha in one rainy evening.

My good friend chose a good day for her wedding, though she didn't know it :) I ate my piece of wedding cake/ Australia Day cake watching my clock and counting, "They must have exhanged their vows by now". And because they say it brings you happiness if it rains on your wedding day, I'll send this rain to you with warmest congratulations and hugs. Wish I was there, but since I'm not, wish you a wonderful wedding day!

kuva



3 kommenttia:

  1. :) sataako sielä vieläki?
    haha, kiva toi kakkujuttu! :) mistä toi viiminen kuva muuten on, ja ketä siinä on? ü

    VastaaPoista
  2. Just nyt ei sada, eilen sato vähän ja tänäänki lupas sadetta mut toivottavasti ei :)
    Toi kuva on netistä, löydät sen tosta linkistä.

    VastaaPoista